Hi, I'm Megan. I survived college, have an awesome job, and don't really know how you found my blog but I'm glad you are here. I live with chronic illnesses (yep, plural) and try to find happiness and humor through it all. Fair warning, I tell a LOT of poop stories. #noshame
Old City
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
I had the great opportunity to go to Frankfurt for work and see some beautiful hidden gems in a city that is so modern. So, enjoy some gems of a beautiful little neighborhood in an old city.
Yesterday I felt fat. Fat and ugly and unwanted and unlovable. Now, I know what you are going to say...Megan, you are beautiful! Megan, don't think like that! Megan, are you pms-ing?? I don't know. I don't know anymore about any of those things. But I do know that yesterday I truly had a day where I just wanted to yell at the world until my lungs fell out for making me feel like I was fat. I KNOW that the only reason I can't find jeans that I like right now is because it is summer and they don't SELL them. I know this. But I hate it. Because I currently don't own any pants. Just shorts and skirts. I KNOW that I am a daughter of god of infinite worth. I know that He loves me more than I can ever imagine. But sometimes, I forget. I KNOW that this stupid disease sometimes makes me all bloaty and feel gross-ey, that I have NO control over what is going on inside me other than to eat right (and let's be honest, I cou...
Have you heard the phrase "When life gives you lemons (insert deep, moving comment or slightly witty comment here)"? Well, I have a new phrase for you. One that I have been working on for weeks now. "When life punches you in the face, get up and punch it back. Preferably in the baby maker because, come on son, we all know that is where it is going to hurt the most" Since when is life about lemons? There are a million things that you can do with lemons. You can make a tasty summer drink from them, you can make desserts, you can use them in cleaning supplies, you can probably make some table decoration out of them and then put it on Pinterest for all of your friends to see. However, life is all about getting punched. Usually in the face. Never do you expect it. Never are you walking along in life and thinking "hey, I think today would be a good day to feel completely weighed down by everything that ever was." NO! Instead, you are b...
You guys, I am sorry. I really am. I feel connected to you in some way. I get all excited when you read my blog. And then I go and let you down by not actually blogging. My bad, guys, my bad. I still don't know what I am doing with my life. No, scratch that. I know that I am graduating sometime in the next year. Now I just need to find full time employment so that I can pay for said semesters, for housing, for "The Cranberry" as Psych so inspired me to call my car. Oh, life. Sometimes I wish that you had a pause button. So that I could go on more Sunday Springtime Frolics through the meadows of life. So that I could write on my blog more. So that I could be a better friend, roommate, sister, and daughter. But, you don't. It's like...crappy that you don't. Life keeps moving forward. People keep moving on. And I am left here wondering what I am going to do next. Fortunately, there is music. ...
Comments
Post a Comment